Pro Tip: How to Order Walmart Store Clearance From Your Home
Check out this post from Xiao Deng in our Walmart Clearance Finders group! This is fantastic information for those looking to score clearance deals at Walmart.
Tip of the Day: How to Order Walmart Clearance from your Home (without driving to the store.)
Here are the steps to narrow your Walmart clearance shopping down to a science. When someone posts an item and SKU they found on Clearance. Don’t drive to the store to look for it (yet)! It takes only a couple minutes but you can buy it at clearance price online, with instore pick up. If it’s available and on clearance at your local Walmart store.
2) Check prices of this item at your local Walmart stores by going to Walmart.com
3) Put in the SKU and your Zip Code.
4) If you see the clearance price listed at one of your Walmarts, note down what store that is, it means it could be in-stock at that store.
5) If the item shows up with the clearance price, you’re in luck, go to step 7.
(6) If the item shows as not available in your area, or it shows the regular price instead of clearance price, that means the item is not in clearance in your area (yet), so you’re not in luck.
6) If your local walmart has the item at clearance price. Go to Walmart.com, and enter in the SKU in the search bar. The item should show up.
7) Select “Store Pickup” option on the product page.
8) If the item says it’s available for pick up today, and the store available matches the ones with Clearance price you found on https://brickseek.com/, you might be in luck. Try multiple zip codes near you, as Walmart.com only displays 5 stores at a time per zip code.
9) Re-verify the store price on Walmart.com. On the top menu on Walmart.com, click on “My Local Store”. Enter the zip code of the store you found that has in stock in step 8, click on the link to that store.
10) Enter the SKU in the search bar again.
11) The clearance item should show up with the price in that store. Now you can order it online at Walmart.com at the full price, and select store pick up at the store that has the clearance price.
12) When you go pick it up, they will automatically adjust the price down to the clearance price, the difference will go back onto your credit card.
13) (Bonus) When the adjust down the price, they don’t refund you the sales tax you paid at the full price. What you can do is do a return, and re-buy at the return counter. You will then only pay the clearance price plus the sales tax on the clearance price.
** Special thanks to Janiele, Regis, Tiffany, and Kimberly from our Walmart Clearance Finders group for the pictures!