Grande Villas Resort is within an easy driving distance of all of Orlando’s main attractions and exudes Florida style with its pink, blue, and yellow façade. Like a luxurious home away from home, each villa at the resort comes with a fully equipped kitchen and master bedroom. Guests can use the foldout sleeper sofas to accommodate additional family members.
- Enjoy the view from your private balcony.
- Onsite activities often include poolside trivia, ping-pong tournaments, mini-golfing, beer tastings, and ice-cream socials.
- Set kids loose on the playground.
- Sing your heart out during on-site karaoke sessions.
- Take a dip in one of two outdoor heated pools.
- Distance from Walt Disney World® Theme Parks: 1.5 miles
- Disney Springs® located in the area and only a 5-minute drive away
- Dine out with the included in all options $25 Planet Hollywood gift card.
Located in the center of Florida, Orlando may be forever associated with the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks—the world’s most-visited entertainment resort. Spanning roughly 30,000 acres, it encompasses four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Disney Springs® Area. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day by boarding a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. Walk across the park to sample Moroccan cuisine for lunch, or ride a dune buggy through a haunted mansion. Before heading back to the hotel, take in the nightly fireworks, laser, and water show. One of the most popular family destinations in the world, sunny Orlando is also home to Universal Orlando—which includes The Wizarding World of Harry Potter—SeaWorld, and Gatorland.