Get Notified GET OUR App Or Text @glitchme to 81010
NO PROOF REQUIRED Class Action Lawsuits List
Class Action Settlements No Proof of Purchase 2018
- Bank of America Extended Overdrawn Balance Charges Class Action Settlement -$66,600,000 settlement (Claim Deadline: N/A)
- Bank of America Uber Overdraft Fee Class Action Lawsuit – Please file a claim if you are a resident of the United States and paid an overdraft fee from Bank of America between 1/1/12 through 12/31/16 that were not classified as one-time charge. (Claim Deadline: N/A)
- Bertolli Olive Oil Class Action Lawsuit – Anyone in the United States who purchased Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil Products between 5/23/10 to 4/16/18. (Claim Deadline 9/8/18)
- BIG Class Action Settlement – Documentation is not required to file a claim for the BIG class action settlement but class members who do provide proof may receive a higher settlement amount. (Claim Deadline: 10/9/18).
- Refund City of Long Beach Telephone Tax Refund Settlement – Proof of purchase is not required for standard refund claims. (Claim Deadline: 9/15/18).
- Michigan Time Magazine Class Action Lawsuit – Includes anyone in the state of Michigan who subscribed to Time Magazines between February 2013 to February 2016. Claim Deadline 11/29/18.
- Drywall Indirect Purchasers Class Action Lawsuit – Includes anyone in the United States who purchased drywall indirectly between January 1, 2012 to January 5, 2018 will want to file a claim in the Drywall Indirect Purchasers Class Action Lawsuit! Claim Ford Deadline 1/19/2019.
- Candy Products Slack-Fill Class Action Settlement – Proof of purchase is not required in order to receive a settlement payment BUT those who do provide proof may receive a larger settlement payment (Claim Deadline: 12/24/2018)
Ending Soon No Proof Required Class Action Lawsuit Settlements
- Refund City of Long Beach Telephone Tax Refund Settlement – Claim Deadline 9/15/18
Largest Class Action Settlements
- Stericycle Class Action Settlement ($295,000,000) – Includes all persons and entities that, between March 8, 2003 through October 26, 2017 resided in the United States (except Washington and Alaska), were identified by Stericycle as a “Small Quantity” or “SQ” customer, and were charged and paid more than their Contractually Agreed Price for Stericycle’s medical waste disposal goods and services.
- Ally Financial Hidden Dealer Fee Settlement ($20,000,000) – Includes anyone in the United States who between 6/4/09 to 6/18/18 who leased a motor vehicle pursuant to a SmartLease Agreement that was assigned to Ally Financial Inc. and were assessed a “Documentary” or “Dealer” fee.
- City of Long Beach Telephone Tax Refund Settlement ($16,900,000) – The lawsuit revolves around claims that the City of Angels (i.e. Los Angeles) did not properly collect telephone utility tax. Class members claim that the city ordinance requiring the telephone utility tax specifically excluded services not taxable under the Federal Excise Tax. Claim Deadline 9/15/18.
- Trans Perfect Class Action Settlement ($3,500,000) – The Trans Perfect Class Action Settlement revolves around a data breach that took place in January of 2017. Claim Deadline 12/5/18 (for identity theft protection) or 2/10/21 (for reimbursement).
This list provided courtesy of The Class Action Lawsuit