What would you say if I told you there’s a way for you to take advantage of every perk Prime members get this holiday season – without paying a nickel?
I’m going to show you how you can buy all of your Christmas gifts using Amazon Prime… for FREE! You’re going to get ALL the same knock-your-socks-off goodies that Prime members get and you won’t even need Santa’s help!
Sound too good to be true? It is too good, but still 100% true. It’s so easy too! It’ll take you less than a minute. You don’t want to miss all the hot deals, do you? (heck no!) But if you need some convincing, here you go!
Six Reasons to Go Prime BEFORE Christmas…
1. There’s that free 2-day shipping thing that Prime members can’t live without, of course! It’s yours on all orders with no minimum.
You can forget searching for “free shipping” promo codes online before you checkout. It’s all taken care of.
2. You’ll get early access to the wildly popular Amazon Lightning Deals. You’ll have a 30-minute window to check out Lightning Deals before shoppers who aren’t Prime members see them.
Think about that for a second. You’ll have a 30-minute head start on the hottest, new deals. Love it!
3. During this time of year, most Prime members kick off the season by bookmarking Amazon’s Countdown to Black Friday page. That’s a no-brainer.
4. You can forget about having to track down holiday movies for your family to watch. Unlimited instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows comes with your Free Trial in the form of Amazon Video.
5. Some jingle bells to get you in the Christmas spirit? While you’re shopping on Amazon, fire up the Christmas music because Amazon Prime Music is free for Amazon Prime members.
6. And at the end of a long day of shopping online, (just kidding, shopping on Amazon couldn’t be easier), you can snuggle up in your comfy pajamas and unwind with a book you’re reading with free Prime Reading.
There’s no reason not to take advantage of Amazon Prime this holiday!
You’ll be a member during the holidays without paying for it, and all of your gifts will arrive just in time for Christmas! ??
Follow these easy, peasy steps to get your Prime on… ?
Step One: Sign up for a free 30-day trial of Amazon Prime HERE.
Step Two: Shop ’til you drop!
Step Three: Save lots of money (whoop-whoop!).
If you don’t love Prime after that, cancel and you’ve lost nothing. Tip: If you’re worried you’ll forget, set a reminder on your phone ?. If you decide you do love it, (spoiler alert: you will), you can keep it for just $10.99 a month, or $99 a year.
Isn’t that awesome?!
Happy Prime Shopping!!! ????
Comments are closed.
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
Never Spam We Promise