CDC & EPA Approved List Of Cleaning Products That Kill Coronavirus
GET OUR APP And NEVER Miss A Deal! GET THE APP
We all know that cleaning products have been elusive lately due to the Coronavirus. The question is, which products are actually effective in killing the virus?
No COVID-19 specific testing has been done when it comes to effectiveness of cleaning products, but the EPA has compiled a list of cleaning products that are proven to kill similar hard-to-get-rid-of viruses.
- Clorox Bleach
- Clorox Disinfecting Wipes
- Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner + Bleach
- Hydrogen Peroxide (3%)
- Isopropyl Alcohol (70% and higher)
- Lysol Disinfectant Spray
- Lysol Multi-Purpose Cleaner with Bleach
- Lysol Multi-Purpose Cleaner with Hydrogen Peroxide
- Purell Multi Surface Disinfectant Spray
- Microban 24 Hours Sanitizing Spray
It is always smart to double check and read the labels on these items. Often you will be able to find a list of virus strains that the cleaner is proven to kill. You can also look for proof of EPA registration on the product.