Get MORE Deals Here Install Our App
We are in LOVE with Victoria’s Secret and all the hot deals here at Yes We Coupon! We maintain a HUGE list of deals and coupon codes and many times you need to be a cardholder to take advantage.
I’d say definitely one of the most asked questions in our VS Addicts Group is what’s the benefit of having an Angel Card? Victorias Secret always says “Angels Get More” and it’s true! They definitely reward their cardholders with exclusive deals, early access to deals, a second to none Rewards system, FREE gifts and more!
- $25 off Your First Purchase Using the Card
- Use your card also IN STORE ONLY at Bath & Body Works! Sweet!
- Early Access to Sales (be sure to watch your emails!)
- Triple Points on at least 3 transactions per year. (and watch for bonus triple point offers!)
- Triple Points on Bra purchases every day.
- Builds Credit
- FREE Shipping everyday with a $50 purchase (use code ACSHIP50)
- Rewards — every 250 Points gives you a $10-$15 Reward Card. (amount is based on which tier you are, but more about that below)
- Birthday Gift Reward & Half Birthday Rewards in the form of an Angel Reward worth $10-$15!
- Forever Angels get a FREE gift at the end of the year! (in years’ past, the freebies have been items like a totally FREE Pink Beauty set, a totally FREE Bra & Panty. In other words, it’s worth getting excited about!)
- Monthly Coupon Codes for FREEBIES (FREE panties with purchase, FREE Beauty Items, it changes every month)
- Points serve two purposes. It determines your card tier (outlined below) and earns you points towards an Angel Reward Card. Angel Rewards are sent every month when your statement is cut and arrive in a separate mailing 6-8 weeks after they are earned. They can be used either in store or online. They can be stacked with coupons but as always be sure to read the terms & conditions on the coupon to be sure it can be combined.
- Surprise each year on your Angel Card opening date anniversary.
VS or PINK Card — under $250 annually spent.
VS or PINK VIP Card – $250+ spent annually.
Forever Angel — $500 spent annually.
Want to Learn How To Shop Victoria Secret? Check out Our VS Tips & tricks for some great info.