75% OFF! – Espresso and Coffee Machine, 3 in 1 Combination
Aicook Espresso and Coffee Machine, 3 in 1 Combination 15Bar Espresso Machine and Single Serve Coffee Maker With Coffee Mug, Milk Frother for Cappuccino and Latte, Black
out of stock
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL ：Make drip coffee, espresso, cappuccino and latte with this espresso and coffee machine. Saves counter space instead of having a separate drip coffee maker and espresso machine.
- BUILT-IN STEAM WAND : You can create a rich and creamy foam for lattes and cappuccinos with steam wand, enjoy cappuccino, latte at home!
- REMOVABLE WATER TANK : Conveniently monitor water levels of front view transparent tank (1.2L capacity). Handle is included on tank for easy removal for cleaning and refilling.
- SELF-PRIMING SYSTEM : Self-priming system means machine is always ready for use. 2 separate thermostats to control water and steam temperatures.
- 2-YEAR WARRANTY : The espresso machine is backed by our 24-month warranty.But our friendly service are available for a lifetime,our service teams will be always on your side.
Aicook 3 in 1 Espresso and Coffee Maker,You can be your own barista. With Aicook espresso&coffee maker,you can get all the coffee that any of you wanted, in any style, such as American-style coffee,Cappuccino,latte. Saving the money you normally spend at that coffee shop. Specification: Voltage: AC 120V Power/Frequency: Espresso:850W,50Hz Drip:600W,50/60Hz Capacity:1.2L What you get: 1x Aicook Espresso&Coffee maker 1x User's manual in English 1x Coffee Mug 1x Metal funnel 1x Funnel for drip coffee 1x Stainless steel filter 1x Plastic measuring spoon Importance: 1.Please fill in lemon water/white vinegar to clean the coffee machine when first time use or use after a long time. 2.To avoid leaking, Medium fine grind coffee ground is recommended. Coffee grounds should be tamped and lower than max level of filter, and coffee dregs on water outlet and seal ring should be cleaned by paper towels after uses. Or brew water only to clean seal and filter. 3.Please read the instruction...