Game day is here and it’s time to make some fun football themed dessert! We love this pudding cup dessert idea! So super easy, fun, and of course perfect for any football party you are throwing.
What kids doesn’t love pudding? I know my kids will eat pudding at every meal if I let them, so of course, this football themed pudding cup dessert is a perfect fun treat. I love using this for fall football tailgating at home, or for the big game day in February each year. It’s also a great idea to use for a kids birthday party!
Ingredients & Supplies:
Chocolate Pudding Cups
Chalk Pen (white)
Decorations like flags, helmets, or footballs
Start by adding a fun football lace to the side of the pudding cup using your chalk pen. This is super easy, and it works best with chocolate pudding cups.
Next, you will remove the top from the pudding cups you will be using, and top each with whipped cream.
Your last step is to add any extra decorations. You can use little flags in team colors, candy helmets, candy footballs, or similar fun decorations to distinguish your favorite team.
We love having these easy football themed pudding cup desserts for parties. Kids love them, and you’ll even find adults that grab them and enjoy a childhood snack. It’s easy to make, cheap, and if you watch sales at your local stores, you can probably grab the pudding cups cheap or free.
Serving up these pudding cup desserts for your weekend game day event, a sports themed party, or even for a treat after your kids’ team wins a tournament is a great budget-friendly and super easy idea that everyone will love!
Don’t miss our other fun and budget-friendly Recipes!
I love good chili recipes for an easy meal that everyone loves. I’ve made turkey chili, super spicy beef chili, white chicken chili, and of course, a vegetarian chili. There are so many fun ways to make chili to serve any time of year, but these 20 chili recipes are definitely on the top of my list!
No matter which chili recipes you choose to make, these are sure to make you happy. I especially love seeing the different takes on chili from different regions. Some have beans while others don’t. Some have a mild slow heat, and others pack a punch. No matter what flavor profiles you prefer, these are great options.
1. Drop the Sugar – Southwestern Low Carb Turkey Chili
2. Serious Eats – Carne Adovada (NM-Style Pork with Red Chilies)
3. That’s So Michelle – Crockpot Chili (With Two Secret Ingredients)
4. Serious Eats – Easy Pressure Cooker Green Chili With Chicken
5. A Pumpkin and a Princess – Spicy Slow Cooker Pumpkin Chili
6. Melissa’s Cuisine – Chunky Chili
7. A Bird and a Bean – White Chicken Chili in a Slow Cooker
8. Life as a Strawberry – Peach Whiskey Chili
9. Frugal Mom Eh – Sweet Potato Chili
10. Amanda’s Cookin’ – Chicken Chili With Black Beans & Corn
11. Averie Cooks – Chips and Cheese Chili Casserole
12. Serious Eats – Vegan Black Bean and Squash Chili
13. That’s So Michelle – Oven Baked Chili Cheese Dogs
14. Serious Eats – Slow-Cooker Leftover Turkey Chile Verde
15. Melissa’s Cuisine – Chili Dogs
16. Life as a Strawberry – Beer Braised Short Rib Chili
17. A Farm Girl Dabbles – 6 Hour Slow Cooker Chili
18. Amanda’s Cookin’ – 3 Bean Chili
19. Averie Cooks – Easy Cheese Chili Dip
20. Serious Eats – Fully Loaded Mexican Fried Chicken with Green Chili-Corn Waffles
I love making chili recipes in my slow cooker and smelling it simmer all day long, but others prefer a simple stove top method. If you are cooking on your stove top, you might find you prefer to use a dutch oven to cook your favorite chili recipes.
Gather up supplies, experiment with different flavors, and make amazing chili recipes that everyone in your family will love! Don’t forget to stock up on supplies during late summer and early fall for things like low-priced tomatoes, tomato sauce, canned beans, and chili seasoning with coupons and our deal matches!
Don’t miss our other great budget-friendly Recipes!
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
Never Spam We Promise