Traveling to Disney World can be so much fun. We also know traveling and visiting theme parks can get pricey. That is why we want to show you how to travel to Disney World on a budget with the 10 tips below!
- FREE WATER! – Just go to any Quick Service Restaurant Location and ask for a cup of water. You will save money, rather than buying a bottle of water.
- Kids under 3, get in FREE! – If your thinking of taking your little one to Disney World, do it before they turn 3, to save money on theme park tickets.
- Bring your own Lunch! – Disney Allows for food items to be taken into the parks. You can save a lot of money just by bringing your own lunch/dinner.
- Visit during Fall! – September and October are some of the best months to travel to Disney World. You can normally get discounted hotel lodging during these months.
- Save on Park Tickets! – Shop at Sam’s Club or Costco to save on theme park Tickets.
- Use a Travel Agent! – Travel Agents are FREE, They will continue to look for ways to save you money before your trip begins.
- Stay Offsite or at a Disney Value Resort – Staying offsite can save you a lot of money, but if you really want to stay on Disney Property stay at a Value Resort.
- Skip Park Hopper Tickets! – Park Hopping is FUN, but it adds on additional expenses to your tickets. Save time and money by planning 1 park per day.
- Get a Refillable Mug – These are only available at Disney Resorts, and can only be used at your specific resort. You can refill this cup with tea, soda, or even coffee for FREE during your stay.
- Use Amazon Prime – Need to get the Kid’s Snacks, Apple Juice? Use Amazon Grocery and have the items shipped to your resort.
CHECK OUT MORE —> DISNEY DEALS