When the weather starts cooling off, there is nothing I like more than good fall soup recipes. I add these in our meal plan at least once a week, and I love how filling they are while staying within my budget. Soups and stews can be made from just a few budget-friendly ingredients, but they pack a huge punch of flavor!
20 Mouthwatering Fall Soup Recipes
Fall soup recipes are ideal for cooler days, but they are also amazing for creating easy freezer meals for your family. If you are a busy working mom or dad, you know that family time is hard to come by. In the cooler months, you can easily prepare many of these great fall soup recipes or even stew recipes in advance to enjoy on a busy night.
I prefer using freezer bags for soups and labeling them well. For most, you just need to pull the bag out of the freezer the night before to thaw in your refrigerator, and then pop into the Crockpot to heat up and be ready when you get home!
1. She Saved – Homemade Italian Tortellini Soup Recipe
2. Over the Big Moon – The BEST Broccoli Cheese Soup
3. The Healthy Foodie – Soul Warming French Onion Soup
4. The Pretty Bee – Creamy Cauliflower Carrot Soup
5. Slap Dash Mom – Potato Leek Soup
6. That’s So Michelle – Thai Tomato & Crab Soup
7. This Silly Girl’s Life – Mexican Chicken Soup
8. Serious Eats – Arroz Caldo (Filipino Chicken and Rice Soup)
9. R and R Workshop – Chicken Cilantro Soup Recipe
10. A Bird and a Bean – Curried Pumpkin Soup
11. A Pumpkin and a Princess – Chicken Tortilla Soup
12. Melissa’s Cuisine – Chicken Noodle Soup with Homemade Noodles
13. Shaken Together Life – Creamy Broccoli Cheese Soup
14. The Healthy Foodie – Silky Roasted Squash and Bell Pepper Potage
15. The Pretty Bee – Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Wild Rice Soup
16. Eat. Drink. Love. – Mom’s Beef Stew
17. Serious Eats – Fully Loaded Vegan Baked Potato Soup
18. Melissa’s Cuisine – Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie Soup
19. Shaken Together Life – Crock Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup
20. A Bird and a Bean – The Best Slow Cooker Taco Soup Ever
These fall soup recipes are sure to please your family, and of course, keep your grocery budget low. Grab your favorites from the list and add to your menu plan this week! If your family enjoys them, and I know they will, make a double batch next time and freeze for an easy weeknight meal!
Don’t miss our other great Budget-Friendly Recipes!