There is quite a bit of buzz surrounding the Cartwheel app and its future. Target confirmed that we can expect to see the Target app itself and Cartwheel combined, which sounds fine. But there are some other changes floating around that make me wonder what exactly is about to happen with Cartwheel. Could be possibly be seeing less offers if Target will be moving towards “everyday low prices?” Here’s what we know so far:
- Yes the Target Cartwheel is going away. HOWEVER, Cartwheel will exist as in the Target app.
- Target has stated that this change has been driven by consumer feedback. No more toggling between apps. All easy peasy, and in one place (sounds great to me!)
- This isn’t the only change we can expect – we’ll soon be seeing new features. Keep reading for those.
- Target will be shifting away from their weekly sales model in favor of Low Everyday Prices (sound like another big box store we know?) ;-)
- The Target app will soon show you a map of your store and highlight Cartwheel deals that are nearby.
- Mobile payment for Target RedCard holders: I’d imagine this will be like Apple Pay or Android Pay but using your Redcard!
Start off your purchase through Ebates and get cash back!