Not a low-fat, low calorie recipe….but I couldn’t resist posting a delicious crock pot recipe! Thanks littlefellows.blogspot.com!
Crock Pot Cheese Tortellini Recipe
Serves: 4 Servings
- 1 bag of frozen tortellini
- 1 small bag of spinach
- 2 cans of Italian style diced tomatoes
- 1 box or 4 cups of chicken broth
- 1 block of cream cheese
- 1 lb. of roll sausage (such as jimmy dean)
- Brown the sausage, cut the cream cheese in chunks, and put all ingredients into crock pot.
- Cook on low 5-6 Hours.