Crockpot recipes are some of my favorite easy meals to make for my family. Not only are there so many delicious options, but they are super easy to make even when you are working full time outside or inside the home. It is so easy to use simple recipes and have them cooked in a few hours without being over the stove tending things.
20 Easy & Delicious Crockpot Recipes
I love that this list includes things like your classic tacos or chili, but also yummy soups, pasta dishes, and even a great holiday stuffing recipe. Gather up your favorite Crockpot and set about making some of the best easy Crockpot recipes we could find from our fellow bloggers.
1. Over the Big Moon – Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas
2. The Pretty Bee – Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Wild Rice Soup
3. Eat. Drink. Love. – Crockpot Carnitas
4. That’s So Michelle – Crockpot Chili (With Two Secret Ingredients)
5. This Silly Girl’s Life – Slow Cooker Tomato Soup With Tortellini and Goat Cheese
6. Serious Eats – Slow Cooker Sage and Sausage Stuffing
7. R and R Workshop – Chicken Cilantro Soup Recipe
8. A Pumpkin and a Princess – Spicy Slow Cooker Pumpkin Chili
9. Melissa’s Cuisine – Three Ingredient Crock Pot Beef Tacos
10. A Bird and a Bean – Slow Cooker Rosemary Bread
11. The Girl Who Ate Everything – Crockpot Lasagna
12. The Pretty Bee – Crockpot White Bean Chicken Chili
13. Eat. Drink. Love. – Slow Cooker Baked Beans
14. That’s So Michelle – Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
15. This Silly Girl’s Life – Slow Cooker Roasted Lemon Pepper Chicken
16. Serious Eats – Slow-Cooker Pork Paprikash
17. A Pumpkin and a Princess – Slow Cooker Pot Roast
18. Melissa’s Cuisine – Slow Cooker Mango BBQ Pulled Pork
19. A Bird and a Bean – White Chicken Chili in a Slow Cooker
20. Our Best Bites – Spiced Cider Crock Pot Applesauce
If you are looking for some yummy and easy meals to make, look no further than this list of great options in Crockpot recipes. You can even easily use many of these recipes to create freezer meals that make it easy for you to meal plan in advance. Why is this important? Because meal planning is a great way to utilize Crockpot recipes to stay in budget!
Don’t miss our other great family-friendly Recipes!