WHOA! – Hurry to your local Target and see if you are lucky enough to score one of these Stok Quattro 4 Burner Gas Grills on clearance for a crazy Price of $8.08! This is a huge YMMV and may be very hard to find but man what a deal. These retail for $299.99
- Includes: Quattro Grill, Insert Removal Tool, Pizza Stone, Vegetable Tray, Griddle and (2) Cast Iron Grill Grates with on-board accessory storage in the cabinet.
- Onboard storage including: side shelf towel bars, internal cabinet spice racks, and stok grill insert system storage 450-square inch primary cooking surface (600 sq. in. total)
- Porcelain-coated cast-iron grate for optimum cooking and durability
- Unique Heat Tent Design to Minimize Flare-ups and Promote Even Grilling Temperatures
- Holds a 20-pound liquid propane (lp) tank
- Includes: Quattro Grill, Insert Removal Tool, Pizza Stone, Vegetable Tray, Griddle, and (2) Cast Iron Grill Grates along with on-board accessory storage in the cabinet.
- 450-square inch primary cooking surface (600 sq. in. total)
|STOK Quattro 4-Burner Gas Grill
SKU: 009-07-0445 | Price Dropped in: 28 stores
In Stock at 18% of Stores | View Pricing Info
Important Information About Target Clearance
Target Clearance prices are YMMV (your mileage may vary.) They can vary based on store location. Prices may not drop at the same time at every store nationwide. In most cases these items WILL go on clearance at some point in the near future. These items are often seasonal or discontinued. Be patient and keep checking back if an item is not marked down yet or is still priced higher than you are willing to pay.
You can use the Target Clearance Checker by entering the item’s DPCI number (the number that looks like a social security number) and your local zip code. The availability and price will be displayed for all the stores in your area. Just note that the availability is not always completely accurate due to loss, theft or inventory entering errors. These items are for in-store purchase only. Once you locate an item in-store, you can check the price by using one of RED price scanners located on various end caps throughout the store. HELPFUL TIP: If an item is too big to lug to the price scanner. Take a picture of the barcode on your phone and scan the picture of the barcode at the scanner to see the price.