We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
I love good chili recipes for an easy meal that everyone loves. I’ve made turkey chili, super spicy beef chili, white chicken chili, and of course, a vegetarian chili. There are so many fun ways to make chili to serve any time of year, but these 20 chili recipes are definitely on the top of my list!
20 Rib-Sticking Chili Recipes
No matter which chili recipes you choose to make, these are sure to make you happy. I especially love seeing the different takes on chili from different regions. Some have beans while others don’t. Some have a mild slow heat, and others pack a punch. No matter what flavor profiles you prefer, these are great options.
1. Drop the Sugar – Southwestern Low Carb Turkey Chili
2. Serious Eats – Carne Adovada (NM-Style Pork with Red Chilies)
3. That’s So Michelle – Crockpot Chili (With Two Secret Ingredients)
4. Serious Eats – Easy Pressure Cooker Green Chili With Chicken
5. A Pumpkin and a Princess – Spicy Slow Cooker Pumpkin Chili
6. Melissa’s Cuisine – Chunky Chili
7. A Bird and a Bean – White Chicken Chili in a Slow Cooker
8. Life as a Strawberry – Peach Whiskey Chili
9. Frugal Mom Eh – Sweet Potato Chili
10. Amanda’s Cookin’ – Chicken Chili With Black Beans & Corn
11. Averie Cooks – Chips and Cheese Chili Casserole
12. Serious Eats – Vegan Black Bean and Squash Chili
13. That’s So Michelle – Oven Baked Chili Cheese Dogs
14. Serious Eats – Slow-Cooker Leftover Turkey Chile Verde
15. Melissa’s Cuisine – Chili Dogs
16. Life as a Strawberry – Beer Braised Short Rib Chili
17. A Farm Girl Dabbles – 6 Hour Slow Cooker Chili
18. Amanda’s Cookin’ – 3 Bean Chili
19. Averie Cooks – Easy Cheese Chili Dip
20. Serious Eats – Fully Loaded Mexican Fried Chicken with Green Chili-Corn Waffles
I love making chili recipes in my slow cooker and smelling it simmer all day long, but others prefer a simple stove top method. If you are cooking on your stove top, you might find you prefer to use a dutch oven to cook your favorite chili recipes.
Gather up supplies, experiment with different flavors, and make amazing chili recipes that everyone in your family will love! Don’t forget to stock up on supplies during late summer and early fall for things like low-priced tomatoes, tomato sauce, canned beans, and chili seasoning with coupons and our deal matches!
Don’t miss our other great budget-friendly Recipes!