I can’t resist these easy fudge recipes! Especially when the holiday season arrives, I find myself craving a tasty creamy fudge recipe that will satisfy that indulgent craving. I gathered 15 of the best fudge recipes on the web with some really great blogger friends sharing their favorites in the batch. I am sure you will enjoy these as much as we do!
15 Incredible Easy Fudge Recipes
Does your family make easy fudge recipes every year? I have to admit, this year making fudge is a first for us. I was pleasantly surprised to discover that these recipes I tried were not only very easy, but super yummy as well! They’re quickly becoming my favorites.
1. Chocolate Fudge | Source: Frugal Family Home
2. Aunt Fern’s Famous Old-Fashioned Fudge | Source: Better in Bulk
3. 5-Minute Microwave Marshmallow Fudge | Source: The Thrifty Couple
4. White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge | Source: Penney Lane
5. Chocolate Fudge | Source: Keep It Simple, Sweetie
6. The Best Bad-For-You Fudge Ever | Source: Little House Living
7. Chocolate Mint Fudge | Source: Feeding Big
8. Pumpkin Pie Fudge | Source: More Than a Mom of Three
9. Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter Fudge | Source: For the Love of Food
10. No Fail Mint Oreo Fudge | Source: Spend with Pennies
11. Easy Peanut Butter Fudge | Source: The Frugal Mom
12. Green Tea Fudge | Source: Living Well Mom
13. Reese’s Peanut Butter Fudge | Source: Crazy for Crust
14. Strawberry Chocolate Chip Fudge | Source: Frugal Family Home
15. Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge | Source: Sherryl Wilson
Whether you use melting chocolate as a base, or you go for the classic versions with chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk, making fudge is a great fun holiday activity to do with your kids. I love making multiple flavors of fudge them packing up a few pieces of each into a decorative holiday tin to take to my friends and neighbors as a special gift for the holidays.
Make a huge batch of your favorite easy fudge recipes and indulge as a special reward for all of your hard work this year! A small piece of fudge each day is a great treat for working hard and saving your family money year round!
Don’t miss out on our favorite family-friendly Recipes!